Registration forms for the 34th Annual Hot Wheels® Convention will be available, for Hot Wheels® Newsletter members only, at the 20th Annual Hot Wheels® Nationals in Charlotte, NC, this April. You can pick the form up from the Newsletter only.
If you do NOT attend the Nationals, you can EMAIL the Newsletter, beginning April 7, and they will EMAIL you the registration form, you will need to MAIL it in with your check or Money order, only.
Orders will be processed beginning April 27, 2020, we will email you the Confirmation AND the add on events/extra goodies forms, at that time.
If you are NOT a Hot Wheels® Newsletter member, online ticket sales will be available beginning May 1, on this website only...
Thank you for your interest in this show... We hope to see you in Los Angeles.
Mark & Jennifer Millhollin
There have been many inquiries as to what you actually get with your Convention ticket. Here is a list of what your ticket gets you at the Convention...
1. Registration goodie bag and official Convention badge/ticket
2. Opportunity to purchase add on events like Mattel Designer Dinner, vending sessions, matched sets, charity events...
3. Opportunity to purchase official Convention souvenir cars... limited to three of each car per person through Sat. at noon...
4. Welcome reception, with food and raffles for those in attendance.
5. Autograph sessions with Mattel designers and other special guests
6. Attendance to the Seminars for collecting, customizing, redlines, blackwalls, insuring collection, steering rigs, etc...
7. Charity live auction, benefiting Make A Wish of Greater Los Angeles
8. Participation in the Downhill and Sizzlers races for fun and trophys
9. Participation in the Custom car show and contest
10. Participation in the Drawing and coloring contest (adults and children)
11. The Finale with finale car (YOU must be there to pick up YOUR OWN car on Saturday night, you CANNOT pick up someone elses car!)
12. Early entry to Sunday Toy show
13. Meeting and making friends with Hot Wheels® collectors form all around the world. Great family fun.
14. Participating in room to room throughout the host hotel...
This ticket is good for the entire week... Hope it helps....
Wearing your badge lets the Hotel staff and Security know you are part of the event.
Updated May 23, 2019
This event is produced by Collectors Events Unlimited LLC under license by Mattel.
Mattel Inc. is not associated with the production of this event.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
What Are My California Privacy Rights?
Under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents have the right to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS / TRANSFERS OF TICKETS IS ACCEPTED, PLEASE CHECK DATES!!
HOT WHEELS® Annual Collectors Convention
The LARGEST gathering of HOT WHEELS® Collectors on the West Coast!