This sale is open to anyone wanting to purchase a ticket to the Hot Wheels Convention in October 2020 in Los Angeles.
They are FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED and may sell out before you are able to purchase your ticket.
SO SORRY FOR THE MISWORDING OF THIS...
TICKETS FOR THE CONVENTION ARE SOLD OUT...
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT FOR TODAY'S SALE - 6/10/20
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10.
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE PURCHASING YOUR TICKET!!!
1. Hot Wheels® Newsletter members have an early window to purchase Convention tickets. You can purchase up to THREE tickets, yourself plus TWO more tickets only! Your Newsletter Membership is NOT a guarantee you will get tickets/rooms, etc.! This is an early opportunity to purchase only!! - Email was sent out by the Newsletter to all members, last week (6/3-6/5 sometime)
2. If you buy a ticket or tickets for persons other than yourself, please include their address so it matches their ID for badge pick at the Convention. If their information is not received within 5 days for payment, or receipt of check, the ticket will be cancelled.
3. Please email the full address for each ticket purchased. Do not abbreviate city names.
4. Any Child ticket, purchased or free for 12 years and younger, needs the AGE emailed along with their name and address, so that we have enough age-appropriate giveaways.
5. If you need a hotel room at the host hotel, please email us the information immediately after you purchase your ticket. (ROOMS ARE NOT GUARANTEED, UNTIL YOU RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION FROM US FOR YOUR ROOM! WE ARE MAKING ALL RESERVATIONS FOR THE EVENT)
6. Tickets (Convention, Dinner, etc.) are NOT REFUNDABLE AND ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE
7. WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ADD ON EVENTS CAN BE PURCHASED. THIS SALE IS FOR TICKETS ONLY AT THIS TIME.
8. Please check our Facebook page – Collectors Events Unlimited - for news and updates.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
What Are My California Privacy Rights?
Under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents have the right to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS OF TICKETS OR ADD ON EVENTS
HOT WHEELS® Annual Collectors Convention
The LARGEST gathering of HOT WHEELS® Collectors on the West Coast!